dinsdag 4 augustus 2009

How do YOU know when YOU'RE in LOVE with SOMEONE..?

Yesterdag I was "sitting" and was suddenly wondering how a person could know when he/ she is really in LOVE with someone. Cause I personally think there is also a big difference between 'really liking someone' and 'being in love' with that person.

Everybody has a different meaning about the word LOVE... And by everybody I mean a child all the way to a grown up. I guess no one could or can really give the perfect def. of what LOVE really is. It's actually alot of different meanings or answers from so many people all over the world to make the word LOVE so big and powerfull for what it is right now.

One thing I do know is: when you do love someone... say it!

And believe me, sometimes it is really difficult to do so... That is if you're like me and if it concerns telling someone how you feel. Pfff... I can really act like a dork if I did reach the point that I did tell someone how I feel or I just feel very silly. I'm human, so it can happen right... LOL

But another thing I also know is: never say I LOVE YOU to someone just because the person said it to you.

LOVE should not be forced between people. Doens't matter if it's the LOVE you have for your mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, best-friend, boyfriend, girlfriend etc.
It's somethings that should just be there and should happen automatically.

But I do have to say that one time I really did feel I had to say 'I LOVE YOU' to someone. And that person was my dad. The whole time that I was sitting next to his bed the day he passed away I couldn't get the courage together and just say it to him. Everytime I looked at my father I wanted to say it. But everytime my mouth opened nothing came out. I just felt silly and stupid cause I couldn't get the courage together to just say 3 simple words. So it did took a while to get the courage together...
So I just sat next to his bed and just held his hand and rested my head on his bed-side hoping that he would feel what I wanted to say to him... When I was alone with him in the room, I looked at him for a while, opened my mouth and I said 'I LOVE YOU'...
After I said it I didn't feel silly nor stupid. I just cried... Because at one point I knew it would be the last time I would say it to him and at the other point I knew that now he would know how I feel because I said it.
To my surprise, let's say it wasn't really a surprise cause nowadays you can 'google' almost everything and found what LOVE is. But I like I said before: the definition of LOVE is actually a bundle of different meanings from different people.

And by the way... some definitions are kinda corny, funny, silly and even weird. So I think when you'll read further you'll kinda get a smile on your face or even have that feeling that you cannot wait to fall in LOVE...

So here are a few definition of what LOVE is from different people

- Love is respecting what someone else has to say and also the answer they give
- Love is being there for one another through thick and thin
- Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way
- Love is what makes you smile when you're tired
- When you love someone you'll do anything
- When you love someone you'll do all the crazy things you cannot explain
- Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross
- Love will make deny the truth and believe a lie
- When you love someone you'll feel it deep inside
- When you love someone you'll sacrifice and you'd give it everything you got
- Love won't make you think twice because you'll risk it all no matter what may come
- Love is when you're born and see your mommy for the first time
- Love means that you trust the person

- Love is when he/ she isn't afraid to be seen with you.
- The person that loves you will make sure that you get treaten right

- Love isn't blind or deaf or dumb in fact it sees far more than it will ever tell.
- Love is going beyond yourself and stretching who you are for someone else
- Love gives you butterflies
- Love makes you want to talk about or to the person the whole day
- Love makes you act like a complete dork
- Love makes people "blind"



If I read what i've written I see that I didn't really answer my own question: How do you know when you're in LOVE with someone..?
Right now i'm sittting behind my desk and thinking what is the perfect answer for my question. And to be honest... I DON'T HAVE THE PERFECT ANSWER. Because as you can see yourself that being in LOVE can make people have all different kind of feelings and meanings. And that is because we are all individuals... We are our own person.
So what is your meaning or definition of the word LOVE..?


I personally love quotes and also like to quote people. But here is 1 out of 3 of my favorite quotes: The greatest things in life are always free no matter how big are small they are by Gloria Dubois

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten